United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Why are my hands and feet always very cold and nearly purple and my toes on each foot beside the big toe feel very sore like bruised?

Dr. Marsha Davis
You might have: Something called raynauds. It is not serious but if you live where it is cold, then this condition caused especially fingertips , fingers and toes to turn bluish purple and sometimes even white. People who have it really bad will find it happens even when putting their hand in the freezer at home or in the grocery store. Verapamil sometimes helps but other meds might help more.

Last updated Oct 14, 2015