Can you tell me about numbness a week after dental surgery, should i be concerned?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Call ur surgeon: Your surgeon should be advised of the situation. You need to be examined to determine the cause of the numbness and to see if medications or treatment is indicated.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
You should: If the nerve damage is from pressure following surgery and the nerve hasn’t been severed then there is a pretty good chance that recovery will occur in 3-6 month. If concerned, see your oral surgeon for post -surgery evaluation.