I'm 42. I lived in dallas, tx until I was 40 when we moved to oahu. My major depression has kicked into overdrive. Please help ! i'm scared of life.?

Dr. Wil Ausborn
22 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Help is available.: Major depression is a mood disorder in which feelings of sadness, loss, anger, or frustration interfere with everyday life for weeks or longer. While the exact cause is unknown, stressful life events, such as relocation can act as a trigger. If you have been treated in past, it is important for you immediately contact your doctor to report your symptoms and receive treatment.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
5