is it true that eating chicken can cause cancer according to dfa report.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
35 years experience Medical Oncology
No: Unless the meat is tainted with some chemical, toxin, or radiation. Many years ago in my country we had an epidemic of early breast development in young girls due to estrogen being fed to chickens but to my knowledge there was no increase incidence of breast cancer from that.
Answered on Dec 26, 2013
Dr. Randy Baker
40 years experience Holistic Medicine
FDA report?: I've never heard of the DFA report but the fda recently reported that chicken contains arsenic because it is intentionally added to chicken-feed. This has actually been known for years. While arsenic is a known carcinogen, it is not known if the amount of arsenic in chicken is enough to cause cancer; it likely depends on how much chicken one eats. See comment for more details.
Answered on Apr 5, 2020
1
1
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker commented
40 years experience Holistic Medicine
Provided original answer
I only eat organic chicken which has minimal if any arsenic, certainly none added intentionally. I find it remarkable that arsenic has been intentionally added to chicken feed with the FDA's approval. I don't know the status in other countries. See http://www.globalresearch.ca/fda-finally-admits-chicken-meat-contains-cancer-causing-arsenic/5353189 & http://bit.ly/19XAX7E
Dec 26, 2013