A member asked:

I have either a mesentric cyst or a duplicatio cyst in my luq. i'm really nervous it cancer, the gi said i can wait a couple months to get it removed.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

I agree: I think waiting couple of months is not dangerous if your GI doctor is sure of the diagnosis.

Answered 6/10/2014

4.7k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more