pale yellow coloring on whites of eyes, under eyelid. was in er 2 weeks ago, routine blood wk was fine. something to b worried about? shud go to er?

Dr. David G. O'Day
35 years experience Ophthalmology
Pingueculum: If it is a small yellow spot, possibly raised, sometimes mobile (moveable), it's probably a pingueculum. This is degenerative tissue deposited in response to exposure to uv radiation (in most cases, sunlight). It is just like a "sunspot" on your skin, except its on the white of your eye. If it is generalized yellowing of the white of your eye, see your primary medical doctor.
Answered on Nov 19, 2015
1