Salado, TX

the last eye checkup i had, my eye doctor took photos of my eyes and one of my optic nerves i believe was pale? im a 22 year old female and she asked me if i ever had lupus? or something wrong with my brain? what does this mean? should i be worried

Dr. Juan Guarderas
Allergy and Immunology 39 years experience
Call your doctor: The most important part of health care is good communication with your doctors. Do not be afraid to call him or her and ask what was the concern for the pictures, maybe is that they want to document something to re check objectively during the next visit. You can request the medical records also. Call and you will be less worried.

Last updated Aug 26, 2020