United Kingdom

cluster of small hard and some over 1cm lymph nodes on both side of groin and pubic bone, enlarged for around 2 yrs, biopsy soon, indicate lymphoma?

Pathology 44 years experience
Very unlikely: Almost everybody has some palpable groin nodes if they know where to feel, and there's nothing concerning that some are over 1 cm. As a teen, mine were largest in the summer because i went barefoot a lot. The hardening is from scarring; i've got a few of them as do many other folks. If they're not enlarging considerably over two years, consider ignoring them altogether.