Australia

I have multiple lymph nodes on side of neck started with one. another one has appeared above my collar bone. have visibly enlarged over 18 months. itchy all over skin, pain with alcohol on side of neck. chills sweating on occasions. lymphoma?

Dr. Vicken Poochikian
I am worried about the swelling of Lymph Nodes, you need of course to see a Doctor, and most probably have a Blood test and biopsy ( which is easy to do by a Needle . Concern is Lymphoma ( different kinds), if diagnoses early can be curable. Of course there is also possibility of Infections which is also treatable. The sooner yoy see a Doctor the better is the outcome.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 25, 2021