U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Montrose, CO
A 66-year-old female asked:

I pulled a muscle at yoga 9 days ago on the right side below waist. should i see a doctor, pt, or chiropractor?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 38 years experience
Any of them...: Personally, i would probably start with a chiropractor, then pt, then gp if no results.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.