U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

I have torn muscles in my lower back. i also believe i have bulging discs. i have been in horrible pain for the past few months. i can't afford to see a doctor or a chiropractor. is there anything that you could recommend to ease the pain. suggestions? t

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Simple measures: Local heat ( heating pad) Advil or Aleve, (naproxen) if not allergic to these medicines, BioFreeze topical cream ( OTC), and don't depend on any online "quick cure:: PLAIN AND SIMPLE, YOU MUST BE EXAMINED- GO TO A LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT CLINIC (FREE EXAM)

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 17, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.