when i can put my babies on the walker they are now six months?

Dr. Keith Ramsey
Adolescent Medicine 36 years experience
You decide: Walkers are only good for baby sitting for a short period of time. They encourage babies to use the wrong muscles, when it comes to walking. I would limit the use to 45 minutes a day and be careful of stairs. I regularly see babies fall down stairs in walkers in spite of the warnings.
Dr. Jason Hester
Not now: I do not recommend using a walker with babies this age. Most children can use a walker with close supervision at nine months but i still don't really care for walkers because they allow your child to be more mobile than their bodies are ready for. They can get away from you and hurt themselves before you know it.