Is it right or wrong to use walkers for infants ? does it help infant to walk or harmful? i have eight months infant , can i use it?

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Trends: The modern approach is to avoid it; not only for being unnecesary (think, in nature, no living creature ever needed such a device to learn to walk..) but also because the "driver" totally lacks the skills for it (imagine, close to stairs). However, if it's still your choice, never leave the kid unattended or close to potentially damaging surroundings (pools, unstable furniture, glass doors, etc.
Dr. Patricia Harkins
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 32 years experience
Don't: When we artificially place an infant upright, we decrease their drive to learn to do so on their own, and may delay walking slightly. Walkers and exercise saucers can also lead to weaker back muscles.
I wouldn't: These often double as a baby amusement center while you try to multitask. They do nothing for development but double or triple their risk of a head injury when they begin to scoot fast. I wouldn't buy one or let my kid near one.