U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Testicular pain comes and goes

A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
See a urologist: Your symptoms require a specialist exam, evaluation and treatment- call for a urology and GI evaluation.
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor can examine: Testicle pain means a trip to the doctor because the testicle's blood supply can be twisted off (called torsion). When that happens, the testicle can ... Read More
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
Stop taking antibiotics for 'minor' testicular pain. Also candidiasis in mouth can be caused by it, Wear a good supprt underwear. If pain persists see... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 11 years experience
Hard to know: Maybe infection, hernia, internal bleed, twisting. Need to have it examined particularly to rule out serious problems that could lead to testicular l... Read More
A 18-year-old male asked:
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Could mean following: possible sexual excitement without ejaculation which could be relieved by masturbation, so called "lovers nuts" or "blue balls". Might be intermittent... Read More
A 17-year-old male asked:
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
See a doctor: You need to get tested for an infection if you are sexually active. If the pain is really severe and lasts more than 10-15 min you should see a doctor... Read More
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Bates jr.
Critical Care 25 years experience
Most likely no: Very rarely will this resolve without treatment. While it is possible for the pain to fade, it would be best to get evaluated by you medical care pro... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Craig Smith
Urology 36 years experience
Long list, more info: depends on location, duration, swelling, recent trauma, mass, recent potential sexual relations, associated symptoms. Please seek good medical evalua... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Internal Medicine 18 years experience
See your doctor: You need to see your doctor to rule out infection. If it's severe, it may be torsion which is an emergency.
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management 28 years experience
No answer: One should not have testicular pain. If it persists i would see my pcp or a urologist.