U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Raised moles on neck

A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jean Calhoun
Specializes in Dermatology
Maybe: Many moles start out as flat and then become raised. Moles can be itchy. Neither of these signs would prompt major concern, but it can never hurt to... Read More
Dr. Clarence Lyons
Family Medicine 21 years experience
Changing: Skin lesions that change need to be seen by a doctor.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor can evaluate: Skin bumps are very difficult to describe in words, so an exam by a primary care doctor or a dermatologist is helpful when a bump is present. Sometime... Read More
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Mole irritated: Seems like it is infected. Would f/u/ w/ doc urgent care and get antibiotics. Infection does not means cancer but irritating a moles is not good prac... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Unlikely: Red raised skin lumps are typically benign angiomas or hemangiomas. They are not likelty to be canceous unless you noticed them to be getting bigger i... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgical Oncology 18 years experience
See your derm: Any mole that starts to itch, bleed, or ulcerate should be brought to the attention of your friend;y dermatologist.
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Steven Kmucha
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 38 years experience
Likely not.: It is unlikely that any significant change occurred in your skin lesion within one month since the last examination by a dermatologist; nevertheless, ... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Family Medicine 11 years experience
Skin lesion: It will be helpful to see the lesion as it is unclear if it is a mole, folliculitis, SK , dermatofibroma. Since it is a new lesion and seems different... Read More
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jane Steiner
Psychiatry 44 years experience
See below:: Do not attempt to do anything yourself. See a DERMATOLOGIST and let them take a look at your skin in order to advise you.
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dermatology 30 years experience
Mole: A dermatologist may remove a mole with or without stitches depending on the location , size, shape, depth and degree of cancerous concern . There are... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 25 years experience
Can be serious: A rapidly appearing change in your skin can be a sign of skin cancer or skin damage. You should contact your Dr or make an appointment with a dermatol... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership