Hungary

raised 4mm mole on my neck got dry and flacky this week.small black dot occured,i think blood clot.last skin check by derm was one month ago.melanoma?

Dr. Steven Kmucha
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 37 years experience
Likely not.: It is unlikely that any significant change occurred in your skin lesion within one month since the last examination by a dermatologist; nevertheless, anything is possible. It is always wise to have all pigmented lesions evaluated regularly by a dermatologist; if there are changes, a visit or phone call also gives you the opportunity to discuss your concerns with the dermatologist who knows you.