U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pain on right side of back below ribs uti

A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Pathology 20 years experience
UTI: If you know you have a UTI then the infection may have progressed to other parts in your body, this is not good and i would go to a doctor so they can... Read More
A 54-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Gall bladder: I favor gall bladder disease as a cause of both the right upper back and right upper abdominal discomfort. In my experience a UTI with associated uppe... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
UTI: It never hurts to ask. Call the doctor's office and tell them what is going on and let them decide if you need to be seen again. If you in fact have ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Family Medicine 24 years experience
Explanation : Yes, this pain it possible related to your UTI with constipation. I hope you taking antibiotics for UTI and need to drink a lot of water. For constipa... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Ng
Family Medicine 32 years experience
GO see your doc: You likely have a UTI and need antibiotics. You can buy urostat over the counter in the meantime, but need to start antibiotics soon. Go get your ur... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. John Wigneswaran
Nephrology and Dialysis 27 years experience
Pain: What you are describing is pleurisy or pleuritic chest pain- which may mask itself as many things. Such pain can be seen from muscle injury, rib fract... Read More
A 54-year-old male asked:
Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
The pain she has right now is likely not related to the UTI event 2 months ago. Upper urinary tract infection, namely kidney infection is usually very... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Salvaggio
Urgent Care 33 years experience
Kidney infection: Kidney infection or kidney stone could be present if there if one sided back pain. Also, fever and nausea would suggest infection. If the urine is cl... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 46 years experience
UTI: Generally starts with painful voiding, frequency, or urgency. Then it can spread to kidney, which is in the flank toward the back. You symptoms don'... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Alvin Wells
Rheumatology 43 years experience
UTI: A chronic urinary tract infection warrants referral to a specialist. Question that need to be addressed are treating a partner simultaneously if sexu... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership