Buffalo, New York

I woke up with soreness on my left side from the bottom of my rib to a little down my buttocks. didn't do anything to that area.have possible uti?

Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 46 years experience
UTI: Generally starts with painful voiding, frequency, or urgency. Then it can spread to kidney, which is in the flank toward the back. You symptoms don't fit this, so it might be something else, such as ovarian cyst or herniated disc. But there are 100's of other possibilities, so have you doctor figure it out for you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2013