Top answers from doctors based on your search:

male to female breast implants before and after

Dr. Emily Ridgway
20 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Mentor website: Look at the websites for the three implant companies approved in the us- mentor, allergan and sientra.
1

Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
2
Dr. Tim Neavin
18 years experience in Plastic Surgery
2
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Generally not: Breasts tend to be firmer with any augmentation technique particularly in the early post-operative period.
Dr. Addagada Rao
55 years experience in General Surgery
It is her body: Who are you to give opinion unless you are paying for the procedure.She has the right what she want to do with her body.
Dr. Tony Ho
Dr. Tony Ho answered
13 years experience in Infectious Disease
Plastic surgeon: You need to find a plastic surgeon, who will have information on his own preferred brand, style, etc, as well as his price.
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
1
1
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience in Family Medicine
Long: Most breast implants, barring any complications, can stay in place for your life time.
1
Dr. James Kurley
41 years experience in Plastic Surgery
2
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery