Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Is it a bad idea to use Afrin for occasional nasal congestion

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
32 years experience in Family Medicine
2

Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Specializes in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Ward Dean
Dr. Ward Dean answered
42 years experience in Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience in Infectious Disease
1
Dr. Patrick Melder
26 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
2
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
4
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Several things: You need to be thoroughly evaluated by your doctor. Only then can you find out what's going on and what can be done for you.
Dr. Gary Steven
29 years experience in Pediatric Allergy and Asthma
1
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Dr. David Mann
29 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Afrin (oxymetazoline) use : It is ok to use it a couple of days per week.
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
1
Dr. David Sherris
32 years experience in Facial Plastic Surgery
No: No.
1
Dr. Shelley Susman
38 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience in Family Medicine
Yes, maybe: Those two medications in combo are safe to take together. By getting rid of post nasal drip, you may correct your throat clearing issue. Best wishes.
1
Dr. Steven Kmucha
36 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
3
Dr. Jed Kwartler
37 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Nasal rebound: That small amount of use will probably not cause a rebound effect.
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Yes: no problem, it will help clearing the nasal passages and open up sinuses openings, good luck
Dr. Victor Bonuel
37 years experience in Internal Medicine
2
Dr. Dean Giannone
24 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
45 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
1
Dr. Devin Cunning
28 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Lee Perry
Dr. Lee Perry answered
16 years experience in Allergy and Immunology