Drinking alcohol after having mitral valve heart surgery for leaky heart valve allowed? Will alcohol have any effects on repaired heart valve?

Not directly. But depends on how much. Alcohol in large amounts can impair wound healing and depress your immune system. Ask your heart surgeon for specific amount that you may safely imbibe.
It depends. On whether you will be taken anticoagulants. Those drugs do not mix with alcohol.
It's bad post-op. Alcohol impairs the bodies immune system, including the white cells that eat up germs and those that make antibodies, as well as the cells (fibroblasts) that help us lay down fibrous tissue and scar. It is also, depending on the dose, potentially toxic to the heart, weakening the heartbeat. It also impairs blood clotting, and if you are any anti-clotting agents is dangerous. Talk to your md.