What is the best way to increase my testosterone level without androgel?

Anastrozole may help. Some guys have low testosterone (t) and high Estradiol (e2), especially if overweight. Fat tissue contains aromatase which converts t into e2. If your t divided by your e2 (t/e2 ratio) is under 10 you may be able to raise t and lower e2 with Anastrozole 1 mg a day (off-label use). This is a better choice than testosterone replacement if you want fertility, but sperm improvements are often modest.
Depends . . . The best way to increase your t w/o using AndroGel depends upon several factors, including cost, injections & future fertility. Least expensive is injectable t but the down side is the (at least) weekly shot. Any less frequent & you end up on rollercoaster as your levels go up & down. Btw, if you don't want androgel, that means no axiron, Fortesta & testim, right? Consider HCG or clomiphene, too.