A member asked:

This is embarrassing im sorry i have these white pimple like bumps on my testicles and ive had them for a while and i had them when i saw my doctor and she didnt say anything i just want to know what these are and how to get rid of it? thank you?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

They are on the skin of your scrotum for the testicles are inside and you can't see them. There is a good chance they are sebaceous cysts. Pl see a Urologist who will easily treat them

Answered 6/28/2021



Related Questions