A member asked:

I have a flat wart on my face. is there a cream that my family doctor can prescribe to get rid of it? this flat wart started as a red area 3 weeks ago. i thought it was a pimple but now 3 weeks later i can see what looks like a flat wart. i say flat wart

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. G Funari answered

Recommend : Recommend that you see a dermatologist or oral and maxillofacial surgeon who is trained to diagnose skin lesions. There are many possibilities as to what this is and you need a professional evaluation. If is is a wart, professional removal is recommended to ensure complete eradication of the lesion.

Answered 10/3/2016



Related Questions