U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked:

Visited a dermatologist for raised skin spots on my groin area and she looked at them for a minute and when i asked if it can be hpv she immediately said yes. the second dermatologist said they are skin tags since they are on groin area. what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ralph Boling
Obstetrics and Gynecology 40 years experience
Groin lesions,: probably best next step is to see a gynecologist to be sure, correct diagnosis, is given.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 27, 2020

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.