A member asked:

Dermatologist question about brown spots on my legs... i am getting brown spots on my legs that are up to the size of a dime. they are circular or oval shaped, are very slightly raised have a rough texture. if i run my fingernail sideways along my skin i

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. James Seward answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Difficult to tell without a clinical examination so i would see a dermatologist to be certain, but perhaps these are seborrheic keratoses? Take a look at a picture of one of these (they can be brown, tan, or even whitish colored) at the link below. I hope that helps.

Answered Aug 17, 2018



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Glynis Ablon answered

Specializes in Dermatology

ic keratoses. I would see dermatologist for annual check up and they can discuss how to remove or leave if they are benign and just SK's

Answered Aug 17, 2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor