A member asked:

I am experiencing what i think is an adherent foreskin. i was circumcised as a baby but skin has attached itself onto the head of my penis. ? what do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See below: Make an appointment with a urologist. They will steer you in the right direction.

Answered 10/27/2017



Related Questions