U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Hawthorne, CA
A 24-year-old male asked:

Hello, ive been having issues with tight foreskin on my penis. ive been unable to expose the head and have attempted stretching exercises by stroking the head while erect but it hasnt worked. is there something i can do besides circumcision?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Tight Foreskin: There is a much smaller procedure that circumcision where a small slit it made to loosen things up. Please see your doc for a referral to a urologist. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 6, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.