A member asked:

Im 17&my foreskin is long&hangs over the head i cant retract my foreskin as its tight. i don't want circumcision. how i can fix this short term?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Samuel Lee answered

Specializes in Urology

Circumcision: 1. Circumcision is the best option for management now and for future retention of recurrent problems. 2. Dorsal slit partial phalloplasty can be done to release the tight band of distal foreskin. Still surgery but not a circumcision. 3. Tissue expanding technique can stretch the tight foreskin, but it is painful and can get complicated by skin infection.

Answered 7/4/2015



Related Questions