U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
New Milford, CT
A 35-year-old female asked:

I feel like i have a constant uti.obg took blood,urine,pelvic ultrasound & pap.neg for uti,cancer and stds .only have relief 5-10 days after period.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Andrea Brand
Specializes in Family Medicine
See urologist: Persistent symptoms of UTI, such as urgency and pain, with a negative work up for infection suggests over active bladder or interstitial cystitis. A urologist can help sort this out and prescribe appropriate treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 15, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.