A member asked:

I had a pelvic exam, std test, urine tests n ultrasound all for pain on my right side near my pelvic area. results r normal waiting 4 pap any ideas?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Martin Raff answered

Specializes in Infectious Disease

Pelvic pain: You need to allow your physician to continue the evaluation. They may want further imaging studies (CT or MRI, etc.) and other tests. Sounds as if they are proceeding in a step by step very reasonable fashion. Stick with this and I hope everything will become clearer soon.

Answered 4/26/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question