U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I ve been having problems for about a year now i thought it was a yeast infection or maybe an std but i ve been tested and had paps done i m now having throbbing pain in my pelvic area on either side of my pelvis but it s not the same pain as period cramp

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 30 years experience
Call the doctor: Sounds like you are not making any progress. See your doctor and make clear to him/her what's going on; if he/she doesn't help you further, get another doctor.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 8, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.