i'm planning to take optimum nutrition protein powder "serious mass". just wanted to know if creatine monohydrate safe for health?

Pathology 44 years experience
Very safe: I am extremely glad that you are choosing to use creatine as your bodybuilding supplement rather than an anabolic steroid. The former is for real athletes; the latter is for cheaters / lawbreakers. Remember that most women strongly prefer the "natural bodybuilder" look, feel, and attitude. Best wishes.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Creatine: Creatine is safe but can promote muscle tears if you are lifting heavily.