India

Why would my doc suggest clexane for me? i am 7weeks pregnant!my 6week scan showed a healthy baby with 121 heart beat.im also taking 75mg ecosprin b/d

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Important to know: It sounds like you are being treated for a thrombophilia (clotting disorder), antiphospholipid antibodies or recurrent miscarriage. It is imperative that you ask your doctor why you are getting these drugs. This sounds like a high risk pregnancy and you need to make sure you understand the plan, risks and benefits each step of the way. Get involved in your care. Good luck.

Last updated Sep 30, 2013