A member asked:

I have juvenile artithis my doctor got my blood tests back and she said my body is very inflammed and i've been gettin headaches everyday what wrong?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Lynne Weixel answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Find support: It sounds like it might be difficult to get this under control, but w/ help you might. If you can find a counselor/therapist to help you navigate the medical system - there may be anti-inflammatory efforts to make - dietary, medicinal, etc. But it demands assertiveness. Lifelong steroids are dangerous, so it's hard. http://www.arthritis.org/conditions-treatments/disease-center/juvenile--arthritis/.

Answered 9/19/2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor