A 17-year-old female asked:

I have tiny bumps under my eyes and on the area on the either side of my nose.. its been there for 4 years. how can i get rid of it and what is it?

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
See your eye MD: Your eye md can help you get rid of those bumps. There are many possibilities including pimples, plugged glands, mollusucm contagiosum, polyps, verrucus growths, moles, and others. An exam in person is necessary to identify and treat properly.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 1, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.