Germany

i'm taking abilify (aripiprazole) and i would like to reduce my weight, do you have an idea how i can do that with the nutrients and sport. sincerely inka muelle?

Dr. Ipe Kalathoor
Wt loss: Regular exercise. Watch your calorie intake. That's all it takes.
Dr. Shariq Refai
Diet and exercise: The healthiest way to lose weight is a healthy well balanced diet and regular exercise. Cut out all sodas and drink water instead. For snacks dont eat sugar filled cookies and such, instead opt for healthy snacks such as fruits, vegetables or even different kind of nuts which can also give you some energy. Get 7-8 hours of sleep at night which is important. Dont eat upto 2 hours before bedtime.
Dr. Caroline Cribari
Talk with your MD: If the healthy suggestions for diet and exercise do not help you lose the weight, discuss possibly using a different medication other than abilify (aripiprazole), (aripiprazole) particularly if you gained weight while on the abilify (aripiprazole). Some people experience that side effect with some meds that alter serotonin levels and must change meds to lose the weight. Only change dose or med under md supervision for your safety!