Owensboro, KY

the top of my foot has a knot and the toe next to the big toe is right against the big toe and my toes turn a purple color and have tingling feeling?

Dr. John Michalski
Orthopedic Surgery 36 years experience
Foot issues: Many issues here: likely ganglion cyst or dorsal osteophyte, hallux valgus, venous insufficiency, and neuropathy.
Dr. Matthew Wilkin
Podiatry 24 years experience
Multiple problems: The knot may be several things like a spur or a cyst. It may be the likely cause of the numbness and tingling as it is pressing on a nerve. The fact that your first and second toes are crossing or touching indicates a hammertoe and/or bunion deformity. You should see a podiatrist.

Last updated Oct 24, 2017