IN

I do 30 crunches 30 leg raises 30 push ups and 30 squats/day. weight 60kg height 6ft age 19.how much protein do i need everyday?

Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Varies: Daily protein intake can vary based on the level of activities and medical conditions that you may have. A good rule of thumb is generally 0.8grams to 1.2grams per kilogram of body weight.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
No right answer: There is no medical or scientific answer to relay to you. There are way too many variables. I think that just knowing you want to have a diet predominate in proteins is evidence you are probably doing fine. The only caveat being is that one needs a lot of hydration when they are eating a healthy diet high in protein sources.
Last updated Sep 13, 2013