MO

i have been experiencing over active bladder most of my life but it has gotten a lot worse lately and i am experiencing tingling in my arms and hands while urinating. what is causing this?

Dr. Joel Pranikoff
See your doctor: Tingling in the arms and hands while urinating is not a common symptom associated with overactive bladder. I suggest you see a professional and have a thorough examination including a neurological exam.
Dr. Yale Shulman
Urology 45 years experience
Multilple possibilit: There are multiple possibilites, including infections, tumors, stones, and of course exacerbation of your oab. The tingling in the upper extremities is unsual and may be caused by another disorder.