Greenville, SC

I just want to know possible causes of my right arm and hand tingling every time i urinate.

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 46 years experience
Wow ... that's an: unusual association! One might speculate that a change in position in your low back/lumbar spine when you sit on the toilet might cause some nerve compression but it's hard to imagine this effect in the upper spine where nerves to arms/hands exit. Perhaps this is a valsalva (push to urinate) effect, though hard to imagine, too. I can only suggest discussion with your doctor/probably a Neurologist
Last updated Mar 8, 2017