A member asked:

What are two lumps that is under your tongue?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Gary Klugman answered

Specializes in Dentistry

The soft tissue under your tongue is the sublingual saliva gland. There are ducts that squirt saliva that usually squirt saliva on your lower front teeth.

Answered Sep 2, 2013


Dr. David Mjos answered

Specializes in

Opening of salivatry gland duct.

Answered Mar 22, 2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor