I have two lumps in my mouth; one near the upper molarsand one inside the tongue. i also have a sore throat. i'manxious. how many teens get oral cancer a year?

5 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Kayvon Javid answered

Specializes in Dentistry

See a dentist: It is difficult to diagnose with out a proper examination. It sounds like you may have an infected tooth. See a dentist for proper diagnosis.

Answered 5/6/2016

4.9k views

Dr. Theodore Davantzis answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Needs examination: Since these types of conditions need to be diagnosed by visualization coupled with a complete health history, i suggest that you call a local oral surgeon for a consultation. It may be nothing, but it may also be serious... Better to have it checked out. Trying to do this over the internet is not really possible.

Answered 9/13/2013

4.9k views

Dr. Fernando Juliao answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Very rare: I don't believe you should worry about cancer! it may be normal bony anatomy that some people have, bu nevertheless, have it evaluated by a dentist!

Answered 5/29/2017

4.9k views