A member asked:

C4 slips had rhizotomy headaches ear pain now vertigo blurry vision ent can't explain neurosurgeon says isn't neck closed mri head w/wo contrast clear

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See your physician: Suggest to see a neurologist, or perhaps an osteopathic orthopedic physician.

Answered 8/13/2015



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question