U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked:

I just recieved my meds called macrobid. i don't take pills or capsules! is there a way where i can take them, for example, opening and sprinkling it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Pediatrics 37 years experience
Yes.: There are many bad-tasting medicines you can "hide" in chocolate syrup or fruit jam or sherbet.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 4, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.