its been 140 hours or 5 days since all 4 of my wisdom teeth were removed. it it possible to get dry socket? and can i eat anything i want?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 36 years experience
Normal diet: You should be healing by now, even though you may still have some discomfort. You can eat whatever feels ok for you. This should be a normal diet , you are past the point of concern about a dry socket. If you have concerns the best person to talk to is the dentist or oral surgeon who did your extractions.
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry 39 years experience
Dry Socket: You may eat anything you wish or can eat comfortably, be sure to rinse with salt water three to four times daily to keep the area clean. At 5 days out the chances of a dry socket are minimal in my opinion.