is oil of oregano safe to take with my other meds? zoloft, (sertraline) avapro, phentermine, phenergen, paracetamol and ibuprofen?

Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Bariatrics 33 years experience
See below: The first question is why are you taking oil of oregano? What is your purpose for using it? Despite the hype, there is no persuasive evidence to demonstrate that oil of oregano does anything useful in or on our bodies. And while it is popular, there is no science to support the use of oil of oregano for any medical condition.
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Yes: There are no contraindications. How would we treat depressed italians if there were?! (i was raised in cicero, il , with fond memories of terrific italian immigrant hospitality) :).