Masury, OH
A 19-year-old female asked about a 52-year-old male:

is it safe to take robaxin 500mg 2x a day, trazodone 50mg, zoloft (sertraline) 50 mg, ibuprofen 800 4x a day, and vicodin 5/500mg every 8-10 hrs together?

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management 17 years experience
Ask your doctor : Each of the listed medications may cause side effects and there is a possibility for drug-drug interaction. Discuss this regime with your prescribing doctor as there may be extenuating circumstances that justify this regimen. Vicodin may lead to tolerance, dependance and addiction. Ibuprofen 4 x a day may lead to serious side effects.