U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old member asked:

I awoke to a severe ear infection, should i call off work sick?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bin Sung
Dr. Bin Sunganswered
35 years experience
Appointment: I just saw your question. Hopefully you are feeling better and have seen your doctor. If not, you may take some tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil for some pain relief and then seek doctor's appointment. Take care.
Last updated Sep 5, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.