FL
A male asked:

2 years ago i smoked synthetic weed and got very dizzy and every since i still get these headrush falling feelings why i take celexa (citalopram) for anxiety now?

Can't say for sure.: Cannabis ( to include synthetic versions) has been known in some to trigger mood or anxiety disorders. This may be the case for you.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Synthetic weed: Synthetic weed is even more unpredictable than regular, which can be problematic enough. Both can induce paranoia, panic, & psychosis. The synthetic version is unidentified herbal material sprayed with varying quantities of synthetic thc-like substance which may change just ahead of laws in your state. It's very hard to keep up with these different molecules, in which effects may differ. Danger.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
ANXIETY: The drug reaction must have been traumatic for you and the memories provoke the fear. There is extra anxiety due to covid 19- stay safe, cautious & hold on to hopefulness. 1st have a physical exam by a Dr. to know if you have a physical illness. Please consult with a Clinical Psychologist for psychotherapy with Zoom sessions to learn to overcome the fear & a Psychiatrist for medication.